If your not sleeping than it's a sure thing that your stress level is higher. I know from experience that sleep is hard to get after we lose a loved one. That empty side of the bed just highlights what you no longer have and your mind has no peace so sleep does not come quickly.
Here is a quick true/false quiz to see how you stand:
- It's a stuggle to get out of bed every morning.
- I hit the snooze button several times to get more sleep.
- I feel tired, irritable and stressed.
- I have trouble concentrating.
- I feel drowsy or fall asleep during the day.
- My mind will not give me peace at night.
- I lay awake at night watching the alarm clock.
If you want to learn more about managing your sleep and stress check out my 40 page booklet – currently only available as an ebook download: