The last two parts talked about loneliness, being busy and finally getting comfortable with yourself.
Now the question is – are you still grieving and in the early stages of loneliness or are you ready to develop a healthy “aloneness”?
If you’re a recent widow then you have to grieve and loneliness is part of this, but when you’re ready here are some statements to think about:
• I’m always busy and never home.
• I’m not taking time for myself.
• I have no quiet time just for me.
• I’m with people I don’t enjoy being with.
• I do activities that are important to me.
• I have stopped hiding in my home.
• I am content with my own company.
• I’m not letting loneliness control my behavior.
Think about this – truthfully where are you when it comes to loneliness?