After your loved one dies there is a mountain of paper work to be filled out. There are decisions about insurance, vehicles, etc. to be made but you are just not sure what to do.
Here is a short list of questions to ask yourself before saying “Yes”:
- Do I really understand this commitment?
- How does this fit into my current goals and priorities?
- Do I have the time, energy and resources?
- What impact will this have on me in five years?
- Can someone else do it better?
- What do my friends and family think?
- How will this impact the children’s future?
- How does a “Yes” make me feel – comfortable or nervous?