Widows start out uncertain about their next move – or second guess if they should make one at all.
While making decisions can feel daunting, moving forward may be easier then you think:
1. Understand that it’s not going to be easy, grieving never is.
2. Keep choices up front because lack of choices will make you powerless.
3. Don’t allow yourself to be compared with others or be put down and do not, under any circumstances, accept less than you deserve.
4. When you stay in one time because of the scary things that might or might not happen, you are making a conscious decision not to let go and move forward. Fear is holding you back.
5. The misery of feeling bad about who you are, will eventually pollute your whole life. Don’t let that happen – face the truth and move forward, one step at a time.