Widows need something to focus on something beside their grief, to heal their broken hearts. Success doesn’t have to be big, lots of money or fame. Success can just be doing something that brings you joy.
Here are some characteristics that successful widows share:
- They have specific goals for what they want to do next.
- They take one step at a time on their goal, always staying focused.
- These widows know what they want and have no fear.
- They take care of themselves: mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- They surround themselves with people who want them to be successful.
I have never known a widow who has found her way, who was a loner. Since we were children we have always needed social interaction and networking with others helps us to be successful.
Integrating the above characteristics into you life can help you succeed in whatever you seek to do.