cant stop the tears  

RSS

sherrys
(@sherrys)
25/01/2019 11:40 pm  

I have lost the love of my life just this past jan 2, 2019.  I feel wrong no matter what I do from going shopping to reading a book and you name it.  I cry day and night; before I go to work and when I return home.  days are can be a nightmare with the tears.  I know this is going to take time, but when do I stop feeling wrong about everything.  I sit and just stare at the empty space on the couch and wait for him to be sitting there.   my radio has not even been turned on since jan 1 in my car as I am afraid I will start the tears flowing.  I just want him to come home.

Psyuhas
(@psyuhas)
09/02/2019 2:51 pm  

Oh sweetheart it is still so soon. Of course you keep crying,you lost your soul mate. I've cried and still cry and it has been a year and half. I have also screamed in public like a lunatic. Work is good. I hope you have some support there. Do you have family? The best thing for me was to see a therapist. Medication stopped the incessant crying. Be open to any kind of help. Do it your way though. My heart hurts for you. Take care.

Pauline

ReplyQuote
Share: